Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wishing you all well at the Wishing Well on Clear Lake this morning at 11:00

Wishing you all well at the Wishing Well on Clear Lake this morning at 11:00
A spur of the moment decision led me to the Wishing well and I did not regret it when I saw the morning sunlight streaming through the grove of spruce trees over the the Wishing Well and over the beautifully landscaped garden , and saw the freshly carved tree trunk sculpture of three climbing black bears! What is even more delightful was to encounter Nancy MacKay, the park gardener at the very moment when I put my last brush stroke onto the canvas. Thank you Nancy for purchasing the painting! Your efforts behind the sculpture and the garden are the source of inspiration for the painting

No comments:

Post a Comment